Green Acres Tree Farm, Inc.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Prices listed are for nursery trade in the United States. All prices herein are F.O.B. The list cancels all the previous prices quoted. Pricing and availability of material are subject to change, without notice. All orders accepted are subject to availability of stock on hand at time of delivery.
2. Deposit must be made within two weeks of the date trees were tagged in the field. Customers will be required to make a 30% nonrefundable deposit before material is dug. The balance will be due C.O.D. upon pick up or delivery. As to customers that have established credit with GATF, payment is due within 30 days of invoice date. There will be a service charge of 1.5% (A.P.R.) applied to any remaining balance on overdue accounts. A $40.00 service charge will be added for returned checks. Michigan sales tax of 6% will be added to all orders unless purchaser provides a signed tax exempt form.
3. All orders are subject to Green Acres Tree Farm’s acceptance and confirmation.
4. The customer may arrange for their own shipping, or GATF can arrange for shipping, using our own freight brokers. Delivery sites must be accesible to trucks, or otherwise noted for alternate arrangements. We will try to deliver as close to your requested delivery date as possible.
5. Summer digging: A 10% surcharge, for watering, will be added from July 15th thru November 15th .
6. Unless otherwise requested wire baskets will be used for all machine dug plants.
7. Tagged plants may be resold by GATF if a deposit is not received within 7 days of acceptance of customer’s order.
8. Orders may be picked up by appointment during our regular hours (7:30AM to 4:00 PM, Mon-Fri). B & B orders may need to be assessed for proper moisture content prior to transit.
9. GATF is not responsible for plants after they are loaded on customer’s trailer or truck.
10. If the delivery arrangements are made by the customer, the customer must provide appropriate tarps, tie downs, ropes, etc. necessary for loading of athe material.
11. The customer is responsible to have equipment, on site, capable of handling the product and/or unloading large plant material.
12. There is no guarantee or warranty after product is delivered.
13. All claims regarding the product must be made at time of delivery and noted on the shipper by the truck driver. The claim must be submitted in writing and emailed , with pictures, to the attention of Dennise J. Vidosh within 72 hours of the time of delivery.
14. Pricing of heavy plants will ultimately be determined by the size of the root ball required.
15. Customer’s signature on proposal acknowledges buyer’s agreement to all terms listed above.
16. Unloading service: For times when proper equipmet is not on the job site, we offer unloading services for deliveries. We will provide skidloader and an operator to drop the plant material on site, or directly into your pre-dug holes (within reasonable access/distance), for an additional price per load.
17. Customer planting service: We offer custom planting services to assist you in planting tree(s) that customer is reluctant to handle. Estimates for this service are based on the specs of each unique project.